Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Upon my routinely nights from lack of sleep, one might wonder if at all, have I put together a bite to eat. Well, my answer to this would be, “Do I ?” Ha-ha! Indeed I do. It doesn’t start out as me feeling as though I am starving to death; However, I do try to resist the urge at first. The more I seem to put off the crave of a late night snack, the more my hunger grows for something hardy to fill me. Besides leftovers, the main things easily accessible would be popcorn, chocolate, chips, and ah peanut butter. A junk food junkie’s dream also, your typical Insomniac’s one.Quite as a mouse, I make my run through the kitchen cabinets. As sly as a snake, I slither my fingers through the contents of the refrigerator. Always the first few ganders that I make hardly ever reveal anything. Back and forth, I find myself empty handed and in hopes of discovering something new during my inspection. Like a fairy and it’s magic dust, I start wishing things to appear that might satisfy my taste. With cooking out of the equation, the microwave becomes my means for survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment