Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Full Moon

Most times you can just about tell what the moon looks like from the inside without looking out and seeing it directly,by the amount of light that is given off. The glow comes pouring in through the slightly opened drapes that cascade over the window. Reminiscing on the things that has consumed my day, I can rest now and prepare my mind and heart, when I sort of see it all in a new light. From the very beam coming in to befriend me, I never know what I am going to find within myself.
First, I'll take a moment to appreciate that this lesser light was created for me. Then, my guess as to what size it might be this very night, would be next. Finally, upon opening the door to reveal weither or not I have guessed the right answer, I take a peek.In spite of the results, I am always amazed.

1 comment:

  1. Great work. I love what you've done with the blog. The new layout is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete